Cart is empty
Personal data collection and processing through the Website is conducted in accordance with the data protection laws of Romania and the applicable European Union laws.
2. Your agreement
3. What personal data we collect
- We collect and process only data that is strictly necessary for performing the operations requested by you through the Website (e.g., purchasing services, processing orders, etc…). Some additional information will be requested so we may fulfill certain services you purchased (e.g. your store administrator interface login credentials, FTP login credentials, etc… required to for example so we may perform a theme installation service that you have purchased, or to investigate and help you with a technical solution to an issue on your server, etc…).
- We collect your IP address when you visit the Website.
- We collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletter by using the “Stay connected - Get the latest news and updates” functionality available on the Website
When you register on your Website by creating a User account, or purchase products/services through the Website, we may collect the following personal data:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Physical address
- Billing address
- Company name
- Company address
- Company VAT number
- Phone number
Should you not provide us with the requested personal data, we may not be able to process your purchase order and you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree to submit personal data that is accurate , up-to-date, true, and complete, and you shall update your personal data as soon as any changes in your personal data occur.
- Non-personal data. We collect non-personal data, like the browser types you use, operating systems, and the URL addresses of websites clicked to and from the Website. Please note that such information does not contain any personal data and cannot be used to identify you. In case your non-personal data is combined with some of your personal data in a way that allows us to identify you, we will treat such non-personal data as personal data. We use your non-personal data to improve your user experience with us, including to offer you a better design of the Website and user traffic analytics purposes, such as to analyze what kind of users visit the Website, how they access it, how long they stay, from which other websites they come to the Website, what pages they look at, and to which other websites they go from the Website.
- Sensitive data. Please note that we do not collect sensitive personal data (e.g., your health information, opinion about your religious and political beliefs, racial origins and membership of a professional or trade association), unless you decide, at your sole discretion, to provide such sensitive data to us through the Website.
4. What do we use your personal data for
The personal data that we collect from you will only be used for the purposes for which personal data is provided.
Your personal data provided during the process of purchasing products and services through the Website will be used to process and deliver your orders.
If you provide personal data in order to get technical assistance from us regarding a product/service you have purchased through the Website, the personal data will be used to enable us to provide such technical help /assistance.
If you provide your personal data for the purpose of obtaining price quotes for the products and services sold through the Website, we will use your personal data to provide you with price quotes for products and services for which you have expressed your interest.
We may also use your e-mail address to send you information about new products or services, or about discount campaigns that we think you may find useful. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
Marketing communication. Your email address provided for subscribing for the “Stay connected - Get the latest news and updates” functionality will be used to deliver you newsletters.
After receiving your prior consent, we may use your personal data for market research purposes (i.e., to understand your needs and provide you with a better service). We may contact you for market research purposes by email.
After obtaining your prior consent, we may send you promotional emails about new products, services, special offers, discount campaigns or other information which we think you may find interesting.
At any time, you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes described above by:
- Clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any direct marketing material provided by us, or
In exceptional cases, we may send you informational communications related to the Website, such as announcements about important updates of the Website, information about security breaches, or other privacy-related matters. Please note that such communication will be sent only on an “if needed” basis and it does not fall within the scope of direct marketing communication.
The use of your personal data for the purposes that are different than the purposes mentioned above will be possible only if we obtain your prior express consent.
In case the Company is being sold partly or fully, the Company may also provide your personal data to a purchaser or successor entity.
We adhere to current information security standards by employing organizational and technical information security tools, such as secured networks, pseudonymization, encryption, as well as suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, for the purpose of protecting your personal data. We put reasonable efforts to maintain the security of and to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and modification of your personal data.
However, due to the inherent risks of using the Internet, we cannot be liable for any destruction, loss, leakage, and falsification of personal data caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Please note that you are solely responsible for keeping online credentials, such as login details and passwords, in a private and secure manner. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for unauthorized access and any damage whatsoever occurred due to your failure to protect your online credentials.
7. Third party access to your personal data
If necessary, we may disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties. Please note that such a disclosure or transfer is limited to the situations when the personal data is required for the purposes of (1) provision of the information or services requested by you, (2) pursuing our legitimate interests, (3) law enforcement purposes, or (4) if you provide your prior explicit consent. Please note that some third parties may be located outside of your country of residence and the European Union.
For example, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties that:
- Provide payment services. When you make payments through the Website, your payments will be processed by our third party payment processor PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. having an address at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg and (hereinafter, collectively referred to as the “Third Party Payment Processor”). Our Third Party Payment Processor may collect payment information from you which is necessary to make the payments requested by you. We DO NOT store your credit/debit card information. Our Third Party Payment Processor handle all the steps in the payment process on their websites, including data collection and data processing.
- Provide us with technical support. Third party service providers that provide us with technical services, such as software developers, hosting, website, and storing providers, customer support and marketing partners may have access to your personal data for the purposes of service provision.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and does not intend to do so in the future.
8. You have the following rights
- Right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right of erasure
- Right to restrict data processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Rights of automated decision-making and profiling
9. Accessing, correcting, and deleting personal data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data collected and processed by us is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Thus, we ask you to keep your personal data as current as possible and update your personal data through your user account on the Website as soon as any changes in your personal data occur.
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal data that is processed by us. If you would like to do so, please send an email to the following email address office[@]energothemes.com . We will answer your request as soon as possible.
10. Retention period
We will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the requested service. For example, if we collect your personal information to deliver the newsletter, your personal information will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter services.
If your personal information is no longer necessary for the delivery of the requested services, we will immediately delete it, unless, (1) we are required by the applicable law to retain such personal data for a specified period of time (e.g., maintaining accountancy records) or (2) you provide us with your explicit consent to retain the personal data for a specified period of time. Where possible, we will anonymize your personal data.
11. Links to other websites
12. Direct marketing and newsletters
If you sign up for our newsletter by using the “Stay connected - Get the latest news and updates” functionality available on the Website, we will regularly send you newsletters and other news, offers, and information that can be of interest to you.
After you purchase products from us, we may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are either new, or the same as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful.
When you register a user account on the Website, you can opt in for receiving our newsletter and other direct marketing materials by expressing your preference. From time to time, we may also use your personal data to contact you by email for market research purposes.
At any stage, you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by the following ways:
- You can click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any newsletter provided by us;
14. Contact details
Our contact details are listed below:
Company: MARTBRIDGE SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
Address: 83 Colentina Street, Bucharest, 021165, Romania
Last Updated 01/11/2021